Sunday, January 18, 2009

Celebration!

Im back blogging again. I know i havent been blogging. Been pretty tired n restless lately. Work load in camp is piling up or just me not getting enuff sleep. Shall not talk abt work already.

i want to specially mention n thank everyone who was at my bday few sat ago. Thank u all for coming for my bday celebration that was held at my place. Thank you all for coming despite my late invivtation. I hope all of u enjoyed the steamboat(i just simply had craving for sb then)!

well i wanted beer to drink. But not too much tho. Lol. But i must say that i was pretty high n was really happy. Did enjoyed myself! Thank you all! Mark, thanks for that keg! Im keeping it! Thanks wong for the log n drive ard. Thanks terry for the cheesecake, im sure everyone would agree its good still!!

and lydia i want the photos!!

being 21, i feel old. Seriously. Its really time i get serious abt life. Ive got my plans up ahead for at least the next 5years. Being 21 n more matured i just have to really work for my goals. N being 21 i have to be more serious abt God.

n guys guess what????? 1month has past since i sold my bike. N last sat i got a new bike! Super4 aka CB400! Its a nice bike.

oh by the way, i had some adventures with this bike so far.
- the disc brake rotor broke into 2!
- couldnt signal any shit.
- rear tire has holes that has been mended but still leaking air.
- my clutch cable broken n i pushed this bufflo abt 1km back home n replace with a new one myself. Which im seriously proud that i was able to do it.

n just ytd kokping's super4 couldnt signal too. I rectified it for him!

i guess being a technician i like to fix things n make sure everything is in work n order.

okay i got a new home theater system at home! 6 speakers. N sound wonderful i tell u!
radio was playing a live concert song n it sound like as tho im there live!

off to enjoy my tv with the speakers! Im spoiled!

cny quickly come so i can replace the rear tire. Then my bike would be perfecttttttt! Lovely.

- that oakley M frame

We Stand Alone Together

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat software[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood ways to build an income online.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home