Sunday, November 16, 2008

im back from gym. was week i started to hit the gym again. well rather to warm up to gym again. feels so different altogether. been quite some time i guess.

so all i worked on today was my shoulders n shoulders. lil of biceps n chest. man boobs YAY! hahaha.

starting tmr my course will be splitting, hopefully will get into the new course.

abt upgrading bike, abt adv dip. have to further consider. money has always been the issue. everything would be so easy if people can sponsor.

think abt all these i also headache.

getting $399.20/month
paying $300+/ sem
need to get laptop
where to find $?
how to eat?
how to travel?

God show me what should I do, I really wanna study!



We Stand Alone Together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home