Saturday, October 18, 2008

will be spending more time in camp

the week was so so good till wed afternn abt 430 when we are about to pack up and change to go home.

then something happened. we decided to change in class. from our sexy coverall to our no4. me n my buddy changed, then comes our another classmate. who was happily changing his coverall until our MSG came in. she stood outside the classroom after seeing my frens striking coloured boxers. and when she came in.

she asked who changed in class too. me n my buddy just owned up. the 3 of us then were sent to our wing sm. who then asked us to sign 1 extra each. DAMN SIAN.

also yesterday in class. we were doing pushups non stop for not memorizing the name of the parts. abt 20 per parts. i did abt 120 yesterday. till lunch time one of guys had chest tightness and was ambulanced to the hospital.

hope he is feeling better now.

and i dont think i can upgrade my bike anytime soon.

We Stand Alone Together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home