Sunday, November 09, 2008

Time to say byebye



i am now blogging thru my hp. The very first time. There's always a first time in our lives. The first time we ride a bike, first time we bathe in the open, first time we pee in the open. First time we react in a way that we dont want to, if we are placed in a enviroment that compels you to react this way.

anyway today was just thinking its about time i start losing some weight. It didnt struck me so hard until when i was playing soccer earlier on, most of the time i was panting tho i wasnt running much. I guess i have been slacking, way too much. Been leading an unhealthy life.

I wanna kayak once again. I wanna do long cycling(not just motorcycling) but my bicycle is so chui. I miss squash sessions. I wanna start working out.

just few hours ago i stepped into yishun gym once again. Been almost 2 years since i last stepped in the gym. With few minor changes in the gym, and alot of changes on my body. Haha!

and so may this good start be a continuity and i start on track to lose those stuff that is not supposed to be on my body. Say goodbye to them.

im feeling the ache even as im typing. Cant even lift up my arms. Shouldnt have worked the way i used to thinking my arm condition was like then. Lololol. Tmr die. Pls heal them Lord before my test.

anw was just thinking of what to do for bday. Maybe bbq. I miss bbq food.

i want a cb400! Hopefully after bday can get.

We Stand Alone Together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home