Friday, May 26, 2006

Kamate Kamate Kaora!!!


isn't it cool if we all learn the haka!! we should learn it for POC!!! damn cool la!! too bad .. nvm next year!


just had two tests this week ... super siong ... brain dead in fact i just came back home from an test ... think i flunkED it la ... next week worse got two of the most CHALLENDGING test ... imagine have to study one inch of notes EACH ... hope my brain can function photogenic-ly and rmbs them page-by-page or even word-by-word ... or should i like type notes intro my blog and everyone learns? hahaha cool right ... wa will only scare ppl off la!!


oooh my blog becoming more happening la ... just look at my tags ... LOL think they'll more be interested in my tags than my blog posts ... SO THEY WONT BE READING THIS LA! hahah ... keep up the good job at de tags! hahaha those who are here to see timoandjun.blogspot.com pls stay tune!! hahaha omg wad am i saying ...


hahahaha i now so feel like doin a haka!!! haha too bad no one as mad as me la!! hahahahaa imagine u do orchard ... half naked den doin haka in front of taka ... cool la!!

wooo gonna spend my weekend studying =)