Sunday, March 19, 2006

pissed?

just got back from church. my ideal age of marriage, 30. haha my average shitting time including wiping of ass 60secs.


HAHA


anw ytd had a match in de morning .. pjc ... at pjc ... pjc is a nice sch but a bit far ... anw ... their team not bad ... but all small sized ... their tactics is kick n chase ... force us to kick n chase ... but their average speed not bad la ... but our team specs are extremes de ... big guys are VERY STRONG ... small size are VERY FAST ... aha ... anw we won pj i tink 40+ to 20+ ... i played full game ... kena screwed by cap ... i ran sideways when pressured .. but was actually looking for gap ... half way thru he asked my go out of the game ... haiz ... anw whole team also not happy with him ... cos he keeps on pinpointing me ... sorry is ONLY PIN POINT ME ... cos i noob ma ... as me dont walk but he walks all de way ... tt's y my teammates all not happy with him ... btw i supported in alot of rucks . ... my forwards all walking lor!!


anw .. last game for the semester ... was for the preparation m'sia trip tt they are gg ... but was a gd exposure for me ... tho alot of injuries ... SHOULDER, BACK AND BUTT!! @.@


watched date movie, big momma hse 2 and rumor has it le ... now gonna watch rugby games and slp ... raining ... shiok ...


btw ytd kah shiung bdae... happy 20th bdae!! hahaha was realli fun to hang out with my sec sch mates!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home