Monday, March 13, 2006

wad a dae

hahaha now i realised tt my blog very TIRED sia. most or almost all talks bout me being very tired.


i now super duper duper tired sia. last night at 9pm went back to ytss to settle my application for Presidents Badge. and only manage to finish at 4am!!! and we climbed out of the school gate. actually me only the rest climbed over a low wall ... lol .. anyway i felt tt the new campus looks cool ... but i no longer have the sense of belonging ... like in the past at the old campus i tink i can close my eyes and walk one round ard de close blindfolded ... lol


ya like i said. 4am went back. bathe den KO. den 9am in sct training so i slpt onli for 2.5hrs. den trained from 9am till 1.30pm. sick ... todae training damn ttiring maybe becos i realli tired ... i'll be playing loosehead prop ... shiong. my back n neck gonna die ... todae trainin suucks cos i got scratches and bruises all over .. bleeding and blue black .. alot sia .. esp at my thgh n arms ...


after tt i went back to ytss ... to find miss goh asking her to help me write the referee report ...


den go home. now i have to do SP Primers stuffs. tired .. actually later ... now gg to meet ps su to sign our primers file for the award. gg over his plc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home