Sunday, November 12, 2006

end of e-learning; start of school

now that ive just came back from church after de long camp meeting where we tried out two games, i have to get down with my sch work.


all the researching, ppt-ing, tutorial-ing, report-ing is waiting for my arrival.

mugger status: warming up.

i have yet to watch crash and forrest gump again.

haiz todae is the last day of e-learning meaning tml sch again; and i've got two practical tml, long daay 8-6. KO is the word. PERSEVERE!!!


Joke of the entry:
A little girl came home from school
and said to her mother,
"Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do."

The mother exclaimed,
"But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this ...
by the way, what was it that you didn't do?"

The little girl replied, "My homework."




so pretty and attractive;

mesmerised by you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home