Saturday, October 28, 2006

island life i love it!


view on top in calsberg sky tower!


spot the WHITE PEAKCOCK! REALLY WHITE PEACOCK





YAY!
today had a 7hrs(actually was there from only 1155 till 63) of orientation(PAID) around the attractions of sentosa all for free!! haha after today will have a 4 days OJT before i can get my staff pass where the whole island is free for me =) with lotsa discount and privilliges =))))

one thing, i cant imagine myself in the bright blue coral shirt and beight pants that we are supposed to wear. and have to wear a fake smile throughout the shift =) ok la not very difficult. alr practising it now =)

anw i think the calsberg tower is pretty interesting, 131m above sea level, moves up at 1.2m/sec and turns around and around up. not bad la.

haha me and pam were posted to musical fountain(3200 seatings!!!) which i am very glad cos in a few months time that place will be byebye =( the stupid IR taking over all that area and all the attractions over there might be a byebye.

oh ya one last thing, the guide(superisor) of our day told us that we are supposed to go and try out de attractions while we are free for free =))

gtg to do some stuffs!! so tata

i wanna try luge some day =) anyone free? haha
anyone to sentosa? =))
island life i love it


i want my timerland boots
i want my my oakley half jacket XLJ
i want my havianas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home