Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What have I done to deserve a love like this?

i tot i better be blogging since the last time i blogged was quite sometime ago and just fillers. haha if not someone will scold me! hahaha

i should blog bout my camp experience. i guess for me this is a very special camp, I've encounter God in a very special way. in this camp i finally understand the meaning of doing things not because of people but because you're doing for God. most of the time when u do things/ help others, you'll want/ expect something or get some benefits or some recognitions. i think this is especially true in the society now, people do things not out of a genuine heart but of one that expects something in return. this makes the world to be a very ugly one.

Camp Song

Grace and mercy flowing freely from the throne
As I sleep, He sings me in a gentle tone
He is my father, the Greatest King that I've ever know!
And I thank Him for His love

My salvation and my King who deserves my praise
My God Almighty, who loves me and did not hide His face
He walked the rod and He carried my cross
He laid His life,
And He died to save the lost

-CHORUS-
He had no beauty or majesty
A man of sorrows and familiar with suffering
God struck His son, for me, for me!
What have I done to deserve a love like this?
The Son of God, my guilt offering
nailed to the cross and stripped for all to see
God crushed His son, for me, for me!
Though no deceit was found in His mouth
this righteous man died on the cross
to set me free!


This song has lots of meaning, imagine having to go thru so much suffering just save someone who betrays u over n over again, this wondrous love really keeps me in awe. everytime i hear this song tears would be tryin to run out of my eyes, im sure the water running out of my eyes on the last day of camp was tears of sorrows . . .







Christmas isn't bout pressie and wishes, it's bout Christ coming down on earth to die for us. that's the true meaning of CHRISTmas.

anw i spent Xmas day watching Charlotte's web and after that playing PING PONG WITH MY BUDDIES =D was pretty tiring as we played from ard 4pm till 8+ KO man!! and w played the maths game on Kit's DS console. fun yet simple game. gonna catch so movies on ch5 now and some sleep.

:)

oh ya, thanks solomon, jos, lydia for pressie ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home